Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Just Thinking...

                        See that spot on the left. I smoke there. 


Wow, I am so happy I have returned to school. I mean everything I am learning at the moment is mind blowing! The classes I am taking are mighty interesting, B&W Photography! I cannot wait to start taking pictures with my new 35mm and then learning to develop them, man I am seriously excited. Digital Media, this is another course I am looking forward to learning more about. So far we have just been taking pictures with a digital camera learning how to use Automatic and Manual. But I just found out we are going to be making a picture book, ya know a compile of all the pictures we are going to be working with this semester. Then ordering a book offline that we are going to be putting together in the classroom. I'm just wondering what my picture book theme should be. The same goes for my Photography class... just thinking here. About everything I am going to be learning about is getting me all happy! These are pictures of Millissa and me left, Vero and me on the right. Some pretty rad chicks!!

No comments: